Domestic Violence Services
If you are experiencing domestic violence and it is an emergency, call 000
Alternatively, women can call the Housing Plus Domestic Violence Services on 1300 384 357
Our domestic violence services provide support for women and children experiencing violence and abuse from a partner or ex-partner, another family member or someone close to them.
Our comprehensive range of services are provided at no charge and include: safety risk assessment, crisis and transitional accommodation, transport, safety planning, court support, information and referral, case management, community education and support to access victim’s compensation.
- One-on-one professional support for you and your children
- Assistance to improve safety in your home
- Apprehended Domestic Violence Order client support
- Aboriginal specialist support provided by an Aboriginal domestic violence specialist
- Transport to and from crisis accommodation, court, or other related appointment
Information and Referral
- Information and referral to support services
- Help to navigate the legal system
- Crisis accommodation referral if you are at risk and need to leave the abusive environment
- Telephone support and information for non-offending family members and friends
- Community education
- Risk assessment to identify safety concerns for you and your family
The above services are delivered through the following government funded programs: Orange Domestic Violence Local Coordination Point, Central West Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service, Operation Courage and Staying Home Leaving Violence.