The Orange Homelessness and Housing Support Service for Adults and Families assists people who are experiencing, or are at risk of, homelessness to get back on their feet and achieve sustainable housing.
Our Case Management is a client centred, trauma informed and strengths-based approach aimed at empowering and working in partnership with clients to effectively meet their individual needs.
- Case management and case coordination
- Advocacy and liaison on behalf of clients
- Outreach support to Orange, Cabonne and Blayney
- Immediate interventions / support to clients experiencing domestic and family Violence
- Tenancy support
- Crisis and transitional accommodation
- Early intervention
- Living skills workshops
Who can access the Service
Our Homelessness Service assists:
- Adults and families at imminent risk of homelessness. Clients will be identified and supported to remain safely in their existing housing or to secure stable housing.
- Adults and families who experience homelessness; Clients will be rapidly and safely re-housed when this is the most appropriate response for their situation.
- Adults and families in crisis; Clients are able to access safe and secure accommodation and are then supported to access stable housing.
- Adults and families who are re-housed after an episode of homelessness; Clients will be supported to sustain successful tenancies.