Our vision is for healthy, engaged and vibrant communities in which people enjoy opportunities to thrive. Our strong values drive everything we do. Our team is passionate about providing excellent customer service and making a difference in the communities in which we work.
Benefits of Working at Housing Plus
In recognition of the hard work and dedication of our team, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Salary packaging
- Study assistance
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health and well-being program
- Reward and recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing a diverse workforce. We value a range of backgrounds that represent our clients through gender, age, LGBTI, ethnicity, religions, cultural backgrounds, and family status.
Our commitment to diversity is evidenced by our:
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Cultural Diversity Framework: outlines our commitment to diversity and equality by delivering ethical, non-discriminatory and culturally aware services, with respect to clients from CALD backgrounds;
- Cultural Capability Framework: outlines our commitments and initiatives aimed at developing and maintaining culturally appropriate Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients;
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP): documents what Housing Plus commits to do to contribute to reconciliation in Australia; and our
- Aboriginal Recruitment and Retention Strategy: outlines the policies and practices relating to recruiting, retaining and developing Aboriginal employees.
Do you have a passion to help those in need and make a positive impact in the community? Are you customer-focused and pride yourself on delivering the highest quality service?
Then consider a career with Housing Plus.
Please express your interest by sending in your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view our current vacancies, please click here
When you apply for a job with us, we collect and hold personal information about you. Housing Plus is committed to maintaining strict confidentiality in relation to this information. To see our Recruitment Privacy Statement, please click here.